Thursday 7 May 2015

My Poem

                                                                      Gymnastics
                                                       The springy floor is like a big trampoline.
                                                       The bouncy vault is like a water bed.
                                                       The leotards are as colourful as the rainbow.
                                                       The trampoline throws me up high into the sky.
                                                       The chalky bar swings me into the air.
                                                       And the competitions make me feel flexible.

I used some rhyme because a poem is not a poem without rhyme. I used similes because gymnastics
can described as so many different things. I used personification because I find poems more interesting with things doing things that they can't actually do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment